Thursday, July 9, 2009

Disappointment at Tanager Restaurant!

On wednesdays I had an opportunity to go out with my friends,the venue for the last week was at Tanager,a bar and restaurant at Rehema House at NCBD.

This is a place that it is cheaper to get a beer and wines by glass.The music is cool,prompt news hour shown to patrons and has an exclusive smoking zone.

One thing that really disappoints me every time I get into this joint,is their level of service.Waitstaffs are not approachable,they do not bother to inquire your order till you literally get yours at the counter especially when they are not busy.But one thing that really offends me is that the owner appear not to be aware of what his team is doing.

My take sir(owner),please talk with the team,motivate them and open up so that they tell you what feel and how they can meet customer needs and even exceed them.The place is nice and by polishing on this and a few things here and there,you will keep us coming

Cheers Tanager team,concentrate on attitude change.

No comments:

Post a Comment